Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Did My Wheel of Fortune Spin Id Win?

It has come to my attention that once the winning Spin Id is shown on the Wheel of Fortune TV show it is not shown again or will it be provided by Wheel of Fortune employees if you call and ask them.
Following is the winning Spin Id for the Wheel of Fortune TV Show:

Winning Wheel of Fortune Spin ID
 for Tuesday February 1, 2011
Spin ID: TT6261946
Tasha T of Nebraska
Trip to: Cayman Islands
Final Puzzle: Patio Awning

Winning Wheel of Fortune Spin ID
 for Monday January 31, 2011
Spin ID: ZK0732883
Zelda K of Hawaii
Trip to: Cancun, Mexico
Final Puzzle: Opening the Vault

Winning Wheel of Fortune Spin ID
for Saturday January 29, 2011
Spin ID: MH0023039
Trip to: Hawaii
Final Puzzle: Long Haul

Winning Wheel of Fortune Spin ID
for Friday January 28, 2011
Spin ID: VD7761029
Trip to: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Final Puzzle: The Whole Family

15 comments:

  1. i see my innecal came up yesterday 12 6 12 i dont know if its me because i did not remember my number so please let me kmow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janene A. PetersonJune 5, 2014 at 5:20 PM

      I cannot find my spin ID number but tonight 5,000 winner if J.P. 2854102. Is that Janene Peterson from O'Neill,Ne at e-mail sjpete @ telebeep.com? June 5, 2014

      Delete
    2. My initial came up tonight (July 9, 2014) and I could not find my number to check it for the 5K. The number was R M 4467219. My name is Ronnie Moscovitz from Portsmouth, VA. Am I a winner? 757 484-4783. 2909 Replica Lane.

      Delete
  2. did my spin id ever win. august 12, 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch Wheel of Fortune. The best TV game show in my book. Watched Wheel with Woolery ad even when you bought prizes of the Prize Wheel. Monday Night my Initials came up JR but my number was not with the initials. The Story of My Life. Oh Well, better luck next time. I will continue watching Wheel of Fortune. Pat Sajack and Vanna White, You guys rock. May God bless you guys and your intire familys. Take care. Thanks JR

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spin ID is really short on my two initials and 5 numbers. Should I re-join since the numbers are so much longer now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot my id# can you help me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you send me my spin I'd #? My initials were shown tonight, 7-13-2016. Did I win?

    ReplyDelete
  7. has PG04132 ever won?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are those spin ID winners real winners or fake winners

    ReplyDelete
  10. how long is your spin id good for

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am trying to get my spiner ID number please it to my Email.

    ReplyDelete