Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How can I find tonights wheel watcher's winning spin id?

This is a unique problem finding the winning wheel watcher's spin id if you have not watched the wheel of fortune tv show.  Perhaps you went out to a birthday dinner with friends and family. Since you only have 24 hours to claim the winning prize puzzle from the wheel of fortune tv show it is important to be able to find out if your spin id is the winner.  There is a website I recommend that shows the winning wheel of fortune spin id nightly.  This information is something that you cannot get from the wheel of fortune staff after it views on the wheel of fortune show. At http://www.spinidforwheeloffortune.com/ the winning spin id for wheel of fortune tv show is displayed.  However, this information is not shown at http://www.wheeloffortune.com/

8 comments:

  1. actually all you have to do is go to your account and click did my spin id win and it tells you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spin ID was identified as a winner tonight on TV, but when I went online I was told I WAs NOT a winner. It's a scam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think mine was too. It won't let me claim it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think mine was too. It won't let me claim it

    ReplyDelete
  5. what was the spin id number for January 23, 2017

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to poop in my neighbors yard because my binoculars couldn't see into his window .... did I win ?

    ReplyDelete